Commercial Office Cleaner
The cleaning of designated facility including tasks such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping of office space, may also include a warehouse and a factory environment. The completing of heavier cleaning tasks and special projects may also include routine inspections and documenting maintenance activities.
Successful commercial cleaners take pride in their work. They see their efforts as important to the clients they serve. It helps to have a strong stomach – being around trash, bathrooms, and the like is often unpleasant. Other important skills for aspiring commercial cleaners to possess include:
- Trustworthiness – with access to many rooms, stores, desks, and the like (and often at times when others aren’t around), commercial cleaners must be honest
- Attention to detail – fully examining what you’re doing ensures spots aren’t missed and every area receives proper treatment
- Teamwork – tasks are sometimes performed with others, so good collaboration builds morale and boosts productivity
- Time management – commercial cleaners must maintain an awareness of what needs to be done and when
- Ability to take direction – listening to instructions from a manager or client and following them to a tee is important to meet expectations
- Physical stamina – cleaning involves bending, lifting, and spending long periods of time on one’s feet; stamina, fitness, and a good pair of shoes aid in job performance
- Industry knowledge – commercial cleaners need to know how to use mops, brooms, floor buffers, and other tools; they also must choose the appropriate cleaning product for the situation and take safety into account, such as wearing gloves around chemicals or cracking a window for ventilation.
All our employees are uniformly and neatly attired while carrying out their duties. We look forward to continuing our high standard of service to all our existing clients and look forward to hearing from prospective clients who will receive our best attention and advice.
Our Eldorado Cleaners Glass Division offers professional window washing for Residential and Business Front Windows.
Our window and glass cleaning team offer a wealth of experience catering to clients in retail stores, offices and the leisure industry. All aspects of window cleaning relating to method of work, risk assessment and the Management of Health and Safety at work regulations are adhered to without fail.
We will open each window and clean your sills and tracks, (most window washers never open the windows!). We actually scrub your screens instead of just wiping hem off. It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens!
We look forward to continuing our high standard of service to all our existing clients and look forward to hearing from prospective clients who will receive our best attention and advice.